The main ingredients of down jacket detergent are surfactants, auxiliaries, flavors, etc., which are mainly used for cleaning and care of down fabrics such as down jackets and duvets.
Features of Down Jacket Detergent
Down jacket detergent does not contain phosphorus, lead, strong alkali and other ingredients. It insists on using high-quality surfactants to remove stains while not damaging the skin. It also protects clothes while washing. This product also adds active ingredients to reduce electrostatic adsorption, make clothes fragrance, fluffy and soft after washing, and restore the elasticity of fabric fibers
Application of Down Jacket Detergent
It can be used for cleaning and care of down fabrics such as down jackets and duvets
Main ingredients of Down Jacket Detergent
Surfactants, additives, flavors, etc.
How to Wash Down Jacket
- 1. If the down jacket is not too dirty, dry cleaning can be used. Dip a towel with gasoline on the neckline, cuffs, front placket, etc., and wipe gently. After the oil is removed, wipe the gasoline-stained area with a dry towel. You can wear it after the gasoline has evaporated.
- 2. If the down jacket is too dirty, use the overall washing method. Soak the down jacket in cold water for 20 minutes. Pour about 2 tablespoons of washing powder into clean water with a temperature of 20-30°C and stir well, then put it in the down jacket which is removed from the clean water and squeeze the water, and soak for 5-10 minutes.
- 3. Take the down jacket out of the washing liquid, spread it flat on a clean table, and gently scrub with a soft brush dipped in the washing liquid from the inside to the outside. After scrubbing, put the clothes in the washing liquid to shake a few times. Then rinse it in warm water at 30°C for 2 times, and finally rinse it in clean water 3 times to completely remove the detergent residue.
Wrap the rinsed down jacket in a dry bath towel and gently absorb the water, then dry it in the sun or a ventilated place. After drying, gently tap the surface of the clothes with a small stick to restore the original fluffy and soft down jacket.
If the down jacket has no obvious stains, the new down jacket does not need to be cleaned. Wrap it with breathable items (such as a finishing bag), put in a mothball to prevent moths, and then store it in a ventilated and dry closet. Don't put pressure on it.
- 4. There is a lot of rain in summer and autumn. After the rainy season, it is best to take the down jacket out to dry to prevent mildew; if mold is found, you can wipe it with a cotton ball dipped in alcohol. Then wipe it with a clean damp towel, and store it properly after drying it thoroughly. Do not expose it to the sun, otherwise the new clothes may fade into old clothes.
- 5.If you want to clean the down jacket, pay attention to the water temperature not too high, and use a neutral detergent. When drying after washing, you can tap it lightly with a hanger, which can restore the bulkiness of the filling, and also help the filling to dry completely and prevent mold.
- 6. It is best to use a special detergent for down jackets. Because they are neutral, they can reduce the damage to protein fibers, and have excellent detergency and protection and conditioning effects. After washing, it can keep the luster of the down jacket fabric and the fluffy inside. When cleaning the down jacket, first soak the down jacket in clean water. Then add 20 to 30 grams of down jacket detergent and mix it with 4 kilograms of warm water to make a lotion. Soak for 20 minutes, brush off the dirt on the clothes with a soft brush, and finally rinse off with water.